Marriage partners should similar or not - essay structure check

Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Hello.^^ This is my second time for my writing. Because I've learned it myself . So, I think that I must have a lot of gramma error. but that is a best thing because I think I will learn them's mistake. I would appreciate if anyone who take time to help a little bit. and Thank you for your revising so much. ^_^

QUESTION; Some people believe that marriage partners should be very similar to themselves. Other believe such similarity is not needed. What is your opinion?

Finding the marriage partners right is not always an easy thing to do, so having something to be very similar may a good way of choosing the marriage partners right in our marrige life.In my opinion, the marriage partner should be similar,because many people tent to fall in love and stay with people who share us profound similarities. For example, having similarity attitude or comfort zone, the same goals and values,and the same hobby. Moreove, some measure of similarities is usually helpful maintaining love relation in our marrige life.

To begin with, the marriage partners should be similarity attitudes or comfort zone. This is the bigger of living togerther. For example, if one spouse is a negative thinking or stubborness, but the other is a positive thinking. It is hard to live together. Because one spouse would talk or do something which contribute the other feel bad all the time . If one spouse did not try to change his negative thinking, soon they get a divorce. On the contrary, if one spouse and the other are within the core of their comfort zone. They would feel comfortable in talking, doing activites together, and sharing their feeling without arguing. This may be fullfied if the partner is somewhat different from them. Opposites do attract, since they may enlarge our comfort zone, but significant differences can throw them out of our emotional equilibrium into discomfort.

Moreover, the marriage partners would have similar goals and values in life. For instant, if one spouse values a simple lifestyle and the other values accumulating wealth, it doesn't matter how well they communicate, their basic life orientation will present constant opportunities for conflict. If one spouse values faith and the other resents religion, conflict is inevitable. This doesn't mean that both spouses have to have the same religion, but both must value a spiritual dimension of life.

In addition, the marriage partners should have similarity hobby. For example, if both have the same hobby of listening music, they could share kind of the music that they like, or enjoy going to the concert together. This same hobby to help their feelings of being closer, more better understanding and spending time each other. It appears that for the sake of long-term happy life.

In conclusion, the marriage partner similar to them would make them comfortable everytime live together, they could talk, do, or share everything in their life easily without confilt.

P.S. I would like to tell that I spent time for my eassy all day. haha I don't have teacher or anyone to teach. So, I thankful this web for good opportunity for leaning English and Thank you again for all people who help me. Thank you Thank you Thank you. ^^
many people tentd

To begin with, the marriage partners should be in similarity attitudes or comfort zone .

.... to be in comfort zone? .... well... they need to have money and wealth to be in comfort zone; I dont understand how you relate ''comfort zone'' to this idea : (

Make sure you provide every reason with an example. It is important for you to earn marks for this task!
The following thread is also written on the same topic. In fact it's one of my practice essays while I was doing TOEFL. I followed that structure and it helped me a lot!
OP Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Thank you so much Dumi. ^^
Thank you for your comment and suggest.
Your example it's useful so much for me.
My problem is I don't know will write how to example .
But I will try to learn for your writting.
Thank you again Dumi for your help. ^_^

Home / Writing Feedback / Marriage partners should similar or not - essay structure check