Because of media, Michael Jackson is not only known from his excellent voice

shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
"The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers or footballers. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree?"

It is true that contemporary mass media is much interested in expressing the lifestyle of famous people in entertainment and sports. However, some people believe that today's media both press and broadcasting should be more pay attention to enlighten folks' background as well. I totally agree for some extent, but the most important thing is how media is able bringing information which can affect positive impacts to public's perception.

These days, most media are keen on presenting many lists about personal lives and relationships of famous celebrities or sportspeople. For example to illustrate this point, Michael Jackson has reputation not only thanks to his excellent voice. His decision of plastic surgery, the way he dress, the amount of his wealth, and even his detail life habits has become public consumption which completely defeat his career as a singer. Furthermore, people tend to image this King of Pop by all those personal anecdotes, not because of his achievement. It is really annoying and might cause negative influence to the admirers. As a result, he cannot go everywhere without paparazzi of the press and public spotlight.

On the other hand, without media people are difficult to access news about stars instantly as well as they will have less influence upon society. For instance, people probably do not know about football player like David Beckham if the press agents do not updating his performances. In this term, media plays crucial function creating many spectators around the world by monitoring the sportsman. Notwithstanding, it is does not mean that media are obtained to explore and expose into his private life.

We should realize and understand that all the famed are just anybody else -- a human being. Whilst media claim that society has right to know about everything which link to the public figures, the truth is viewers or even fans does not need to grasp such things. In this term media should focus on the public figures' career. In addition, there are many exciting chronicles from typical of people which more inspiring and useful. Media should extent their materials and drive people to consider that we live in a real world and great diversity horizon, not only on the television screen or football field. The public needs to be aware about what general society used to feel and experience.

For the reasons mention above, it seems to me that the journalists should more conscious to report proper news and great stories from people whether well-known or not. Another thing is that how newspapers, magazines, televisions, radios, or online mass media can flourish and develop the way of people think to become constructive.
myngoc311 5 / 18 5  
what do you want to say specifically in this paragraph? You want to persuade other that media are exploiting famous celebrities's personal lives, not how the celebrities feel about it or how they lost their achievement in life :)

Can you give me the question of your essay. Because if the essay as to what extent do you agree ..., your conclusion should focus on your opinion and your side in the argument :(. I really really hope this help
ruwchii 6 / 18 3  
Let me try to correct your word choices in this sentence:

which can affect positive impacts give positive developments to public's perception.
OP shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
Thankyou for your comment myngoc311..

Actually, I just want to give an example of celebitry who has been exploited by the media. This causes people focus on star's private life, not on his/her career.

Oo ya, I really forgot to mention the question :). "The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers or footballers. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree?"

Home / Writing Feedback / Because of media, Michael Jackson is not only known from his excellent voice