Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Money distribution by government on roads, highways versus public transport.

thanhhieu 1 / -  
People have different ideas about whether it is better when governments spend more money on improving roads and highways or enhancing public transportation. It is true that improve public transportation can make people travel easier, and save plenty of money from refueling their vehicles. However, too much public means can cause many problems in traveling such as traffic jams. Therefore, from my perspective I believe that the governments should spend more money on making road and high ways better to solve some negative issues in traffic, and improve people lives in remote areas.

First and foremost, what I put in my priority is solving traffic problems. Improving road and highways will reduce vehicular accident rate, which is an alarming issues for governments today. There are some routes that have poor qualities, especially in countryside, because local areas do not have enough money to build roads completely. When people go through those in the evening, they could not observe the rough roads to avoid. As a result they might crash other vehicles on the route. For this reason, improving qualities of road and highways make people get away from unexpected accidents. More importantly, expanding roads and high ways can constrain traffic jams in big cities. Need of transportation is increasing. Thus, there are an enormous number of vehicles on the narrowed roads, leading to serious congestion. Improving and extending more roads and highways makes people get to their destinations easier, and avoid sticking in traffic jams for a long time. Indeed, government should spent more expenses on enhancing roads and highways to diminish some serious traffic issues.

Furthermore, better roads and highways will raise the living standards of people who live in remote areas. People will transport commodities to other countryside and mountains easily for their basic needs thanks to expending more necessary routes. In remote areas, people have many troubles with carrying goods for their daily lives because there is shortage of roads and highways. Therefore their living standard is relatively lower than others in cites. It is important that roads and highways should be improved for goods transportation in those disadvantaged regions. More beneficially, building more roads and highways gives people more opportunities to stimulate their areas' growth by travelling big cities and other regions. They can expand their knowledge about culture, custom, social life, and learn more new technology, better methods to apply to their native areas. As a result, development in remote and mountain regions are able to keep pace with big cities. Definitely, enhancing roads and highways enable people in remote regions to have high living standards.

In conclusion, government should have more expenses on improving roads and highways in order to deals with traffic problems such as accident and traffic jams. Also, this can help people in remote areas enhance quality of their lives.

Home / Writing Feedback / Money distribution by government on roads, highways versus public transport.