IELTS TASK 1: Multiple Data Sets in Pie Chart and in Bar Chart

tria25 12 / 19 4  
The resource of some grievance is classified in seven aspects during the period and displayed in the pie chart. The change of average month from data inquiry to final action on the average during the period 2000 and 2004 is presented in the bar chart. Units in the pie chart are measured in percentage. At first glance, it is proved that the pie chart shows that public becomes a major one. Furthermore, the bar chart clearly described that the average month in 2001 was found as the greatest rate.

To begin, there is a dramatic difference seen in the proportion of categories in the pie chart. It represents that public obtains the record as the biggest one at virtually 63%. It shows far higher proportion than other which only gains complaints at under 12%. The other is identified as the least one and is fairly low than bank employees and media. The gap between government agencies and out of state shows almost the same proportion as well.

Turning to the change of average time in bar chart, it can be seen clearly that trend experienced fluctuation slowly over 4 years. The average month in 2001 hit the highest level and at the end of time frame, the average month evened out the least stood at just over 4.

Mimi07 9 / 15 2  
Hi Tria, i will give you some suggestion

during the period -- there is no time describe in pie chart
that public becomes a major one. -- it would be better if you write: the most popular complaint is in public.
than other - then the others

I hope it will be useful for you.
Hi Nurtria, below are additional insights and corrections to your analysis, I hope this helps.

- The re source of some grievance
- the given period and
- of the average
- the period of 2000
- At firsta glance,
- that the public
- becomes a major oneissue .
- that on the average

- To begin with , there is a
- that the public
- than the others which
- The other iss are identified
- state, ( the punctuation marks are also valuable to your sentence ) shows almost

-time in the bar chart,
- it can be clearly seen clearly that
- the trend experienced
- slow fluctuation slowly over 4 years.
- end of the time frame,
- least stood, standing at just over 4.

There you have it Nurtria, I hope the corrections are useful and I wish to review more of your essays and analysis soon.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1: Multiple Data Sets in Pie Chart and in Bar Chart