Nicaragua has experienced a sharp increase in violence and ruthless crimes against woman

asdfkjsouplove2 1 / 1  
Hey guys! if you have feedback about this, go ahead :)

Nicaragua has experienced a sharp increase in violence and ruthless crimes against woman. The death penalty should be the solution, and this solution must be accepted in my country.

More than a hundred women are killed in Nicaragua each year by men. The violence committed against women is becoming worse. Men have no compassion and just kill women as if they were animals that are not worth anything. Bodies are found far away from the cities were nobody can find them. Fortunately, women are now being protected by laws that say that no type of violence can be committed against women.

Nevertheless, man have shown that they don't care about any law. How do I know? I had recently seem news about girls, women, and old ladies that have been murdered because a men..

If this solution somehow is accepted, probably men will respect women in a proper way. They will be afraid of spank a woman with or without reason in view of they will know can be in a huge problem with the law.

To sum up, the death penalty will help women to be out risk with this type of men who do not respect the law.
Cath21 1 / 5 2  
Hi Erika! I noticed some grammatical errors so I changed it. I tried to rewrite your essay with some changes. See if it's better. :) your essay is good, it just need to be polished. I hope I helped :D

Nicaragua has experienced a sharp increase in violence and ruthless crimes against womanwomen . The death penalty should be the solution, and this solution must be accepted in myour

country.

Each year more than one hundred women are killed by men. The violence committed against women has been becoming worse.Men have no compassion and just kill women as if they are worthless. . Bodies are found far away from the cities were nobody can find them. Fortunately, women are now being protected by laws that saysthat no type of violence shall be committed against women.

Nevertheless, manmen have shown that they don't care about the law. How do I know? I had recently seemseen news about girls, women, and old ladies that have been murdered because aby men..

If this solution somehow isgets accepted, probably menMen probably will respecttreat women in a proper way. They will be afraid of spankhurting a woman with or without reason in view of they will know can be in a huge problem with the law.

To sum upIn conclusion , the death penalty will help women to be out risk with thisthesetype of men who do not respect the law.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Could you provide us with more details, especially the prompt.
In terms of your essay, I consider you have to dig deeper. There are some examples of yours are quite vague and undetailed.!

Home / Writing Feedback / Nicaragua has experienced a sharp increase in violence and ruthless crimes against woman