The number of magazines sold per person

tradauvantue 1 / -  

chart analysis - magazines sold in five countries

The given bar chart illustrates the number of magazines sold per person in five coutries between 2003 to 2005, with projected sales for 2007.
In general, it is clear that the percentage of magazines in country B in 3 years highest. In contrast, the proportion of magazines sold per human in coutries E was lowest.

It can be seen that 3 coutries: A,B and C decreased slightly in turn. In 2003, the percent of magazines sold in countries B and A approximately. Besides, in 2007, the proportion of that quite different. Country B compared with coutry C was higher than. For example, in 2007, the share of magazines people bought in country B around 45%, while country C less than 40%.

In country D, the number of magazines sold per person slowly climbed, about 19% to 25%. Alternatively, country E uneven decreased and increased, its highest in 2005.
In conclusion, the percentage of magazines sold per person in three countries: A,B and C gradually decreased in 2003 to 2007. Country E did not change significantly

in five coutries

You should have taken the time to identify how the countries were enumerated in the presentation. That way the reader would not have been confused by your country references in the trending statement. Listing the countries is important in the summary because it establishes the listing presentation for the succeeding paragraphs.

with projected sales for 2007.

Since 2007 has already passed and there is no reference in the image to that year being used for projected sales, you should not make that assumption in the given presentation. You are not allowed to alter the given informationf or any reason. So if you did this to create an interesting presentation, you ended up harming your final score instead. Do not alter or infer anything other than the contained information.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of magazines sold per person