The chart shows the percentages of five kinds of magazines sold by a company in the UK 2001 and 2009

DiuDiu 1 / -  

the number of magazines being sold

The bar chart below gives information about the proportions of five distinct categories magazines sold by a company includes including economics, sports, social, music and movie in the united kingdom from 2001 to 2009.

Looking from an overall perspective, while the sales percentages of economics and movie followed an upward trend between 2001 and 2009, the percentages of social plummeted significantly. Noteworthy, the proportion of social magazine in 2001 was the highest but in 2009 the figure of economics instead of took the lead.

Regarding the figures in 2001 it can be seen that, social magazine was bestseller accounted for 40 percent of total sales. There was a difference slightly in economics and sport data, 25% and 19% respectively. It is clear that the percentage of music magazine sales (10%) twice times that in movie (5%).

In term of the percentages in 2005 and 2009. In 2005, the proportions of economics, sports and movie share the same figure was 25%. However, the sales figures of social and music under 25%, 20% and 5% corresponding. In 2009, the number of five distinct magazines were fluctuated wildly, these proportions were arranged from highest to lowest as follows: economics, movie, sports, music and social with 35%, 30%, 20%, 10% and 5% respectively.
It is not enough that you mentioned all the sections and related measurements. You also must be sure that the information you are presenting is clear and understandable to the reader. That is the big problem with your presentation. The run on sentences proliferate in the essay prevented your information clarity in the paragraphs. The sentences presented had incomplete idea developments.. The explanations were not good. The analysis is the basis of the C + C score. The GRA is also partly based on it. Therefore, your explanations must be near perfect to help your score. Practice writing your thoughts in English first. Ask your teacher to help you with thought clarity. She or he will know what to do.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart shows the percentages of five kinds of magazines sold by a company in the UK 2001 and 2009