The number of people from abroad (unit in million) who came to some countries, during 15 years

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
Writing IELTS Task 1- international tourist arrivals

A breakdown of the number foreign people (unit in million) who come in five countries during 15 years. overall, it can be seen that the number of visitor in all countries illustrated upward trend, eventhough 2010 saw a slight decrease in international tourist arrivals in USA.

Foreign visitor arrivals in Egypt and Brazil stood at quite same number about 10 in 1995, eventhough both of them saw the lowest number at that time. Meanwhile, in the 5 years later, France comes at 60. However, USA still become the most popular destination country.

On the other hand, in 2005, all of destination countries illustrated a steady rise and peaked at 5 difference point. However, Brazil became country that was visited by the fewest number of visitor at that time. In 2010, France and USA number of visitors illustrated same point in about 90 and both of them demonstrated higher number of comers than Malaysia that just experienced about 50 visitors. Whereas, Egypt still became more popular than Brazil. (167w)
Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
FIRST OF ALL, PLEASE INCLUDE THE PICTURE OF THIS GRAPH.

A BREAKDOWN OF THE FIGURE FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAY MAKERS COMING TO FIVE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FROM 1995 TO 2010, AS A PROJECTED YEAR, A 15-YEAR PERIOD IS REVEALED IN THE LINE GRAPH.

THE NUMBER OF TOURISTS COMING TO EGYPT STOOD THE SAME AS BRAZIL AT APPROXIMATELY 10 MILLIONS IN THE FIRST PERIOD.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of people from abroad (unit in million) who came to some countries, during 15 years