The proportion of the quantity of goods transported (unit in million tonnes) in Britain

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
The graph above shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.

Proportion of the quantity of goods transported (unit in million tonnes) in British between 1974 and 2002 based on four difference method is provided by the line graph. Overall, it can be seen that road was the popular method which was used to transfer the goods during 28 years while pipeline shows the lowest proportion in that period.

Proportion all of these modes stood at the difference points in 1997. The next year, the number of rail and pipeline steadied in previous point while both of road and water modes increased slightly in just under 80 and about 40 respectively. After getting same number in 1978, water and rail showed the difference trends between 1978 and 1986.

However, during 1986 and after 1990, three of these methods ,except road, stuck at their previous point. Meanwhile, after that years, road illustrated upward trend and peaked at about 100 in 2002. Whereas, water showed higher proportion than rail in 2002, and the last four year, pipeline steadied in over 20.

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

... (unit in million tonnes) in British [Britain , British is the residents of Britain ] between 1974 and 2002 based on four difference [different ] method is ...
... while pipeline shows [showed ] the lowest proportion ...

After getting [the ] same number in 1978,

... road illustrated [an ] upward trend and ...

Gluck

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of the quantity of goods transported (unit in million tonnes) in Britain