WRITING TASK 1 : The Number of Visitors on Two New Music Website

andika08 81 / 80 16  
A breakdown of the information about recent music in the websites in 15 days, started in the early day is compared in the line chart. Overall, the both of figures show an upward trend. In any case, pop parade music is by far most popular in websites.

Initially, by first day the widen gap has been seen between both graph. After days three, the proportion of Pop Parade is experience significantly decrease until day five at 60,000 while the fluctuation in level of Music choice at the same day by 20,000. In addition, by day seven, the lowest number of level of Pop Parade is appeared to be true. Nevertheles, the music choice have slightly different number by 10,000.

Turning to the last eight days, in day nine until eleven the level of Pop Parade experiences a sharp rise while the proportion of Music Choice has different pattern. In day twelve, the level of Music choice surprisingly overtakes the place at 120,000. It makes the level of Pop Parade significant drop to 80,000. In other case, in days fourteen, the level of Pop Parade takes back again the first position at 160,000 and succesfully reaches a peak in the end of days. Also, level of music choice experiences a sharp decrease at 70,000.

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Irianto, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

... pop parade music proportion is by farthe most popular in websites.

... the proportion of Pop Parade is experiencesa significantly decrease until (...) the fluctuation in level of Music choice at the same dayshows by 20,000.

..., the lowest number of level of Pop Parade ...

....overtakes the place at 120,000.,It makeswhile the level of Pop Parade ...

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1 : The Number of Visitors on Two New Music Website