organization deal with recycling; The one thing you do to improve your community?

aqeel 8 / 25 3  
I have learned a lot of things in my life , but an important thing is to think positively where I have lived .Many people believe that the good man who is teaching person and has a nice family . This is great thing, but there are more to be teaching person and have a nice family than to be positively where you life . I have lived in Basra city , Iraq since I was born . It nice place to live , but I really worry about environmental pollution, so I want to share the solution this problem by making an organization of recycling.

At the first ,I will make a plan to contact with the local government about the environmental pollution. I know that the families throw a lot of cans , papers, plastic and etc. If these substances analysis .it will be polluted the soil and the rivers . The government have to contact with a company deal with the trash and recycle. This company will provide the families with different kind of sacks for each kind of trash . In short , i make an organization deal with the recycling.

In addition , I will make a workshop for the people . It will be at the schools and I going to invite the families to explain the problem of the environmental pollution and how is to solve the problem . I will talk about the recycling importance .I will encourage them to support the local government to success this idea . For example , I read about the an recycling organization in Baghdad city stated with the families . Then it was successful in their solution. In sum , rely in the families to success the project.

If I decided to share the solution of the environmental pollution in my city , I will make an organization deal with the recycling, contact the local government and talk with the families to support my idea .
katev 18 / 120 24  
Your spacing and punctuation is all off, I'm not sure if you know that. If you don't: remember the rule is word + comma/period + space + next word :)

Is English your second language?

think positively where I have lived

Rephrase this. Think positively about the places where I have lived

Many people believe that the good man who is teaching person and has a nice family

believe that a good(?) man teaches people and has a nice(?) family
What do you mean by "teaching person" and "nice family?"

I have lived in Basra city , Iraq since I was born

I was born and raised in Basra City, Iraq

This is very good! You have a good essay for a non-native English speaker. I love your idea and I think colleges will as well!
OP aqeel 8 / 25 3  
Hi kate
thank you .
you promoted me, and i appreciate you

Home / Writing Feedback / organization deal with recycling; The one thing you do to improve your community?