How the parents endangering their children imagination

dils 20 / 33 2  
Children nowadays are becoming overwhelm with numerous school activities and abundant pressure related their performance. This is indirectly demolishing their opportunity to develop creative thinking to explore their world and to discover their self. Children spend about eight hours per day on modern technology devices, besides the scheduled program that they have.

Related this issue, the parents need to be more sensitive to realize how their children want to get free from all this rigid agendas. As the result of this kind of manner, children become passive in their leisure time, involved and engaged in passive entertainment by using their fingertip on the surface of tablet, instead of have time to dream and imagine. This is undeniable coming up with the parents desire, as they are very scare if their children not having an excellent in academic or other fields. Something important that the parents should take into account in which imagination needs free room and time to thrive, and this is absolutely based on their support. Therefore, as the parents want to develop their children imagination it is imperative that they give them space to have it.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi, let me give some advice, perhaps useful for you.
1.Children nowadays are becoming overwhelm with ... ---> transition word (commonly for showing time), commonly in initial sentence.
2. rigid agendas. -----> inappropriate using rigid to represent agendas. better use strict for agendas or schedule
3. ... creative thinking to explore their world and to discover their self. ---->... creative thinking for explore their world and to discover themself.

Home / Writing Feedback / How the parents endangering their children imagination