Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 3

People in America vs Asian and European dwellers - Rail transport table usage in four countries

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
This table describes the usage of rail transportation in four different countries in 2007. Overall, it can be seen Asian country, Japan, had a considerable higher of rail transport user between all. In any case, USA rail transport brought the highest Cargo stuff in the following year.

There was 0.3 the number of people in America who used train as their transportation. It is stark in contrast to the figure of Japanese dwellers who used this kind of transportation at 27. The rail transport users in Japan also seen as the farthest distance up to 1980 kilometers per person. In addition, UK and Italy only had 770 and 780 kilometers respectively.

On the other hand, even though USA became the lowest country in the distance of passenger use rail transport solely at 80 kilometers, this nation had dominated in the number of cargo carried out by rail transport at 2.820 billions of tons. The others country (UK,Japan,Italy) for below USA in the number of cargo transport with rail transportation, in range 20 to 23 billions of tons.

vangiespen - / 4117 1449  
Bayu, this is a good summary. You covered all the salient points of the chart and ensured that even a lay person, not having seen the chart, can understand what the chart was all about. That said, there are a few grammatical errors that I chose to address for you below in its corrected form:

Overall, Japan had a considerable higher AMOUNT of rail transport userS OVERALL.

In any case, THE USA rail transport SYSTEM brought the highest Cargo MATERIALS in the following year.

There was 0.3 the number of people in America who used THE train as their transportation

The rail transport users in Japan also TRAVELED THE farthest distance AT up to 1980 kilometers per person

addition, THE UK and Italy

though THE USA became the lowest RANKING country

in TERMS OF the distance

this nation had dominated in the number of cargo carried

The others COUNTRIES
OP Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Thank you @Vangiespen for your valuable inputs

I am sorry, if i still creates a lot of grammar mistakes, I am trying to fix that soon.

I will loved to hear more suggestion from you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / People in America vs Asian and European dwellers - Rail transport table usage in four countries
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: