The facts about expenditure of European People in five countries in 2002 revealed in the table.

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
There is some information about expenditure of European People in five countries in 2002 revealed by table. It divided into three kinds of necessities and measured with percentage. In general, compared with others, Food/drink/tobacco were the largest quantities in all nations. In addition, the highest value is Turkey in consuming Meal/Beverage/Smoke, while the lowest is Spain that spending very few of their money in Pastime/Education.

In the top of all, Turkey had 32.14 that two times larger than Sweden in spent their salary for Food/Drink/Cigarette. Turkey has the a slight different with Ireland in second position at 28.91. The third, fourth, and five also have small difference, 18.80, 16.36, 15.77 respectively.

Move to the other needs, Clothing/Footwear placed the second position in all countries. Italy became the biggest percentage at 9%, while the other only had very little dissimilar, each of them no more than two percent. Sweden placed the smallest consumption in this field.

The last is Fun Activity/School which were all of them no more than 5 percent. While turkey set again in the first position at 4.35 percent Spain, was the lowest at 1.98 percent.

abangabul93 15 / 27  
Hai @Faizzuna17, I got some advice for your writing:

1. There is (WAS) some information about expenditure of European People in five countries in 2002 revealed by table.

2. It (WAS) divided into three kinds of necessities and measured with percentage

3. In addition, the highest value is (WAS) Turkey in consuming Meal/Beverage/Smoke, while the lowest is Spain that spending very few of their money in Pastime/Education. (THE REVERSE APPEARED TO BE TRUE IN PASTIME/EDUCATION'S EXPENDITURE OF SPAIN)

4. The third, fourth, and five also have (HAD) small difference, 18.80, 16.36, 15.77 respectively.

*pay attention on your tenses.

Home / Writing Feedback / The facts about expenditure of European People in five countries in 2002 revealed in the table.