Some people believe due to internet connection, they can do everything fast and easily.

Masfufah 10 / 12  
The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree!

During the last thirty years there had been many important technological inventions. Interne becomes the most essential innovation. Many people almost use internet in the daily activity to communicate with each other. Some people in the world believe due internet connection, they can do everything fast and easily. Without it they will their life is flat but some harmful for human. However, others believe that internet will change their habits. I argue that the internet has effects for human life.

With regard to internet, it becomes essential innovation which helps human activity to do something more easily. Many people get more benefits since the internet can be accessed quickly. Inhabitants do not need to wait for long time to get update news. For example, firstly, most of people sent a massage by email which is one of the best features of internet. Send message by email more flexible and faster than send letter by post office. Secondly, the internet is helping corporate employees to promote the production company to the general public. Thirdly, the internet have advantages in terms of communication as we can connect with people who live far away without having been directly to their home. As a result, the internet is one of the outputs of the technology that has great benefits to human life today.

However, some people thinks that the Internet has several drawbacks. Firstly, the internet as media criminality exactly. Some cases associated with the internet such as fraud, hackers, pornography and falsification of data a person. Secondly, sometimes the Internet is difficult to obtain because not all areas can be reached with the Internet network. Thirdly, the internet can make a person addicted and making individualism because they prefer to communicate with friends in the virtual world compared to interact directly. As a result, Internet has an negative impact on the society if not used properly and people should be aware how to use internet with good ethic.

In conclusion, the internet is crucial for human life by using in their daily activities. While the internet can be detrimental to people in some ways.
LaPolo11 12 / 28  
Many people almost use internet in the daily activity activities, to communicate with each other.For these reasons,</em>Some people in the world believe due ...

Furthermore<em>
Without it they will their life is ...

you write it properly. Nonetheless, you need to use transition word from one sentence to another.. it is because transition word ply important role for our writing.

pay more attention to SVA and plural-singular verbs.
adrian21 15 / 17 3  
In conclusion, the internet is crucial for human's life by using in their daily activities.

Give more opinion in your last paragraph to support your answer

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe due to internet connection, they can do everything fast and easily.