Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 3

People are materialistic and work-oriented: PERCEIVED HARDSHIPS

shofa_nefertete 12 / 35  
QUESTION: People nowadays are becoming materialistic and work-oriented. There are more perceived hardships than there truly is. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The love for temporary things together with the motivation to earn more money is the life force that has drained the core of an everlasting treasury which is our families. Life is more challenging than it has ever been is a belief where complete disagreement to the pressing issue cannot be denied.

In a stage where the universe now revolves around the sun of materialism coupled with the battlefield of career enhancement, most of us wake up each day plotting ways on how to alleviate our economic status. At the same time losing track on the lives of the very people who will be there for us in the event of failed opportunities. It is common to see families meeting only once a day or week to come together and bond. Time supposedly spent on bonding is currently allotted to work for most parents, as they keep with their children and their own lust for things of the world.

The current trend is a difficult one to deal with as we have succumbed to be blond of what is real and things that matter like family and love. In most households I visit, family members feel the weight of the world on their shoulders when they are unable to satisfy their need to buy new things. Scales cover their eyes when what is only there to see is the gift of health and the capacity to breathe without assistance from a machine. These lies get in the way of experiencing life in simple things. Living is easy if only we see it through heaven's eyes, what makes it hard is only our growing need to acquire material things and recognition at work.

In contrasting side, being materialistic and work-oriented cannot be all bad as most of us strive only a negative matter when it is the only driving power that controls our very lives, neglecting family and what is stands for.

To conclude, the challenges living that we perceive today are all man-made untruths, when we start to look at the bigger picture where only the people that care about us really matter.

EF_Kevin 8 / 13288 129  
The idea that life is more challenging than it has ever been is a belief where complete disagreement to the pressing issue cannot be denied.--- I really think you need to say this in a simpler way so that it is clear.

In a stage where the universe now revolves around the sun of materialism coupled with the battlefield of career enhancement, most of us wake up each day plotting ways on how to alleviate our economic status distress.--- you cannot alleviate statuse. You can alleviate distress, but you improve status.

In contrast, being materialistic and work-oriented ...

:-)
OP shofa_nefertete 12 / 35  
Thank you so much for your help. I will revise this.

Home / Writing Feedback / People are materialistic and work-oriented: PERCEIVED HARDSHIPS
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: