Some people say that words have stronger power than actions

Yuyahhhh 3 / 4  
Please feel free to give me your feedback and corrections.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Actions speak louder than words.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.

Some people say that words have stronger power than actions because there are numerous proverbs and sayings that have been said from ancient time. I believe, however, actions are more important than words. Therefore, I agree with the statement. Now, I'm going to mention three reasons for that.

It is true that proverbs and sayings have influenced people in a variety of ways. However, such words themselves don't have any power because those words can be convincing only when people experience the situation that make the words meaningful. For example, people who have a lot of free time might not understand the conception of "Time flies". They would think that time goes slowly. Namely, people need to have experience to be aware of the actual meaning of the word.

It's easy to say something great, but difficult to convince others. The foremost Japanese baseball player, Ichiro, has also left a lot of impressive messages. The reason why his words are so impressive is that he has acted what he always says. I can say the same words as Ichiro, but no one believes me because my behaviors are not correlated with the words. In other words, actions are necessary factors to make the words forcible.

From my personal experience as a teacher, Actions is very important for teachers to be accountable; you should act as you want students to act. No matter how you strictly tell students to clean the room, students wouldn't clean the room if your room were messy. On the contrary, if teachers clean a room hard, the students would clean it without teachers saying anything. Therefore, showing actions is more effective than saying.

In conclusion, though words like proverbs and sayings seem to have strong power to convince people, they only play complemental roles of people's actions. Additionally, thorough my experience, I'm always successful as a teacher when I show students how to do before saying. As a result, I am for the opinion, "actions speak louder than words."
Terminal23 6 / 10  
Namely, people need to havesome experience to be aware ...

... why his words are so impressive is that he has acted what he always says.

Fromin my personal experience (...) important for teachers to be accountable professional;...

... I'm always successful as a teacher when I showdemonstrate students how to do before saying.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people say that words have stronger power than actions