The picture gives information about the process of retention and reuse of rainwater.

Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
The diagram shows how rainwater is reused

The picture gives information about the process of retention and reuse of rainwater. Overall, it can be seen that the process involves four major stages, beginning with storage, distribution of the water, and the cleaning process.

The procedure of recycling rainwater starts when the pouring rain accommodated in two different place, Dam and rainwater tank. Following this, rainwater needs to distribute from storages to the house by using pipes. But, before water for people's consumption transferred from the Dam, it must go through cleaning process in water treatment plant.

After the water is used by people for daily needs, it is become household wastewater which directly sends to wastewater treatment plant to be purified for making it available to use once more. Most of recycled water channeled back to the house, while the rest of its send to the river. In the river, it will be mixed with storm water which fell onto the ground.

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
hi astri,
let me paraphrase your introduction.

Overall, it can be seen that the process involves four major stages, beginning with storage, distribution of the water, and the cleaning process.

suggestion:

The picture gives information about the process of retention and reuse of rainwater for domestic purposes . Overall, it can be seen that the process including four major stages are used for several aims such as consumption or services.

After the water is used by people for daily needs, it is become (Double verb, read it carefully in order to avoid SV agreement mistaken) household wastewater which directly sends ...

Most of recycled water channeledis distributed back to the house, ...
In the river, it will be mixed with storm water which fell onto the ground.
There is a pipe in the ground that connected to rivers, the functional of this establishment is similar with drainage, is known as stormwater treatment.

Home / Writing Feedback / The picture gives information about the process of retention and reuse of rainwater.