The picture shows how many travelers from overseas visited countries in Europe

haumilk 1 / -  

overseas visitors to three different areas in a European country

The picture depicts how many overseas travelers from many different regions in the European continent at 5-year intervals over the period of 20 years, commencing from 1987.

In general, the number of overseas visitors to the coast is moved-upwards, while the figure for the other regions had some fluctuations over the period.

As far as the first year of the surveyed stint is concerned, approximately 40 thousand visitors were recorded, making it the highest compared to the other areas. Moreover, the number of travelers to the mountains was two-fold as much as that of the coast, with respective figures being nearly 20 and 10 thousand visitors.

Thereafter, the figure for visitors to lakes sharply increased to reach a peak of approaching 80 thousand visitors in 2002, which was followed by a substantial decrease to a low of about 50 thousand visitors in 2007, while the number of visitors to the coast had a significant increase, approximately 73 thousand travelers over the period. As regards visitors to the mountain, it experienced a slight drop in the middle of 1992 and 1997 period, then it had some fluctuations, which fell within a range of from 20 to 38 thousand visitors in 2007.
The picture

A picture was not presented for this discussion. If it was a picture, it would have been an illustrative procedural representation and not a numerical data presentation. So what image was actually presented? As the reader and examiner, I would have to say that you did not do a good job of identifying the image in relation to the data being presented. You will lose points for that.

many different regions

Weren't the regions from Europe identified in the presentation? The summary and trend is creating more questions for the reader than providing clear answers that would help me create a mental picture of the provided data. You are well on your way to failing the task test at this point.

The review provided is problematic. You are not focusing on using the clear data from the image that was given to you. This is not the sort of report that would earn you a passing mark at this point.

Home / Writing Feedback / The picture shows how many travelers from overseas visited countries in Europe