IELTS; Some prefer changes in life while others refuse to change

Jerry0123 1 / -  
TITLESome people prefer to do the same thing in their lives rather than change. However, others believe that their lives need changes. I think they both have their own reasons.

Some people think change in their lives is unnecessary, because they would like to keep a regular lifestyles. They believe that concentrating on one thing can improve their specialized skills, which means that, they are more likely to make more money. They also think that money is one of the most important things they considerate and that changes may pose a threat to their current lives.Therefore , they do not want to make some changes.

On the other hand , some people hold the different ideas. They think it is worth changing, and they are keen to live in different conditions, so they can recognize new friends and new places. They believe that it can improve their social skills through these environments. They always feel boring if they keep in the same states.

In my opinion , if I am always in one situation, I will feel tired. And I think our life need to change , because changes can give people more opportunities to make their lives better. For example ,getting a better job means that you will get higher salary . What is more, changes make people become more creative to some extent.
Some people think change in their lives is unnecessary, because they would like to keepmaintain a regular lifestyleslifestyle.

They believe that concentrating on one thing can improve their specialized skills, which means that, they are more likely to make more money.

... there is no logical connection between specializing in one thing and making more money. You need to justify this argument.

They also think that money is one of the most important things they considerate and that changes may pose a threat to their current lives.

You are now going out of topic. Your prompt does not talk about making money. It talks about how people react to change.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; Some prefer changes in life while others refuse to change