Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The problems people overreliance on cars and suggest the solution - IELTS Task 2

annanthaayu 7 / 12 4  
More and more people are relying on the private car as their major means of transportation.
Describe some of the problems overreliance on cars can cause, and suggest at least one possible solution.

Auto addiction is detrimental to society

It is true that the private vehicle is the main method of transport by citizen. Living in the suburbs outside city center is the major problem why people prefer to choose a private car as their primary transport. Following this, the unreliable and inefficient of the public transport also support the decision to using the private car.

Most people who work in the central city are live in the outside of the town. Taking a private car to reach the workplace easily is chosen because this is one of the great options which appropriate to solve this matter. However, during the rush hour, it can lead traffic jams, so that the town will not pleasant to live in. Moreover, cars will increase the pollution which harm for individual's respiratory. The government who has responsibility towards this cases, has successfully created modern public transportation which is faster and cheaper as the means of transportation.

Some of the public vehicles are not reliable and efficient so the private transport still be the major choice. Furthermore, some people say that they feel like "sardines in a can" when they ride in a public transportation. According to this issue, the possible solution that can be implemented is modify the transport system to become well-designed in order to make people feel more comfortable and convenient.

To conclude, staying out from the city is one of the causes in overreliance on cars. Besides, the public transportation which is not reliable and efficient for people also cause this problem.

Home / Writing Feedback / The problems people overreliance on cars and suggest the solution - IELTS Task 2