TASK 1- PROCESS: Describe the process of the water cycle

Julie11 1 / -  
This picture illustrates a natural process called the water cycle.
Overview, this process involves 3 stages including evaporation, condensing, precipitation and returning ocean of water. At the first stages, an amount of water is evaporated by the heating of the sun. Scientists estimated that about 80% of water vapour is contributed from ocean. The next stages is a phenomanon called condensing water vapour. This vapour rising high will convert clouds with low temperatures. This process continues until clouds reach saturation, causing precipitation or snowing.

Falling of water establishes lakes, ponds or surface runoff and then they go back to the ocean. In coastal regions where freshwater goes into saltwater happens, a phenomenon is called saltwater intrusion. A part of falling water is absorbed by ground. This water continues go down deep ground, reaching impervious layers, turning into groundwater. This water flows to the ocean.The new cycle continues with beginning of the evaporation

The task 1 essay must be clearly discussed over a minimum of 3 paragraphs. That way you will have developed the analytical presentation using more than 152 words. While 152 words meets the minimum word requirement, it does not help you meet the scoring considerations. You are limiting your analytical report to the most basic information that you can provide from the image. You should be expanding the ideas from the picture in your explanation. Be thorough in your explanation. Expand it but do not alter or add to the information. You have the potential to do well in the task but are limited because of your lack of confidence in using the English language. You need to improve your vocabulary so that your LR will be correct at all times.
himca 1 / 3 2  
Hi Julie11,
While expanding on the information shown in the diagram is necessary, I would suggest to refrain from adding additional information (even if it's common knowledge) that aren't provided from the diagram as it would not help the examiner to judge your aptitude in fulfilling the task. To better understand how you could do this, I suggest you to read sample essay answers from the internet to help you understand the thought process behind the writing. Also, you need to be wary of spelling errors/typo as I found several in your writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1- PROCESS: Describe the process of the water cycle