The rate of students who passed major examination in high school

Fauzi17 6 / 6 1  
The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams, by subject and gender, during the period 2010-2011.

This bar chart illustrates the percentage of students who passed major examination in high school that divided by gender between 2010 and 2011. Overall, it is important to note that females who passed the exam was dominated in this rate. The percentage of computer science was dominated females, whereas geography is the favorite lesson for males.

Moving to a more detailed analysis, the highest proportion in this rate was experienced by women in computer science by 56.3% compared by men at 42.1%. Subsequently, the most favorite lesson by males that mathematics at 48.4% but the percentage of women more higher than men, which reached a through 1.2%. Moreover , the females released the proportion at more than 35% and the men's proportion shown a reverse. Interestingly, the another science lesson was also popular by women, there was approximately twofold more slight men and witnessed the least number at 14.1%.

Turning to the social sciences, the geography was the most popular lesson for men. There was reached 30.4% and the women saw two-third from the percentage of men. However, the number of history lesson was experienced a through 2.7% more better females. Whilst foreign languages also showed high percentage in this rate, both of females and males witnessed less than a half proportion.

NourNour 22 / 39 7  
that females who passed the exam wasWERE dominated
the anotherOTHER science
2.7% more betterTHAN females.
... passed THE major examination in high school that AS divided ... Overall, it is important to note that females who passed the exam was dominated in this rate DOMINATED THE EXAM PASSERS... computer science EXAM PASSERS WERE was dominated BY females, whereas MEN DOMINATED THE geography EXAM is the favorite lesson for males .

...highest PASSING proportion in this rate was experienced ... Subsequently, the most favorite lesson by males that MEN FAVORED mathematics at 48.4% but the percentage of women more WAS higher than men, which reached a through 1.2%.

- HIGHER THAN MEN IN WHAT SUBJECT? THE SENTENCE IS CONFUSING.

Moreover , the females released the proportion at more than 35% and the men's proportion shown a reverse.
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY RELEASED THE PROPORTION? THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. RESTATE THE SENTENCE FOR CLARITY. HAVE AN IDENTIFIABLE SUBJECT IN THE SENTENCE.

Interestingly, the another science lesson was also popular by IN women, there was approximately twofold more slight men and witnessed the least number at 14.1%.
- WHAT SCIENCE LESSON WAS THIS?

... the geography was the ... There was THIS reached ...

However, the number of history lesson was experienced a through 2.7% more better females.
- CLARIFY WHAT YOU MEAN.

I believe that your thoughts are getting ahead of you. Always review your paragraphs for clarity and proper subject sentences. If you cannot understand what you are writing, neither will the examiner. These confusing statements will affect your final score.
andika06 11 / 10 3  
... major examination in high school that divided by gender ...
... females who passed the exam was MORE dominated DOMINANT THAN MALES IN ALL SUBJECTS in this rate . IN THIS CASE, WOMEN SHOWED THE GREATEST SUCCESS AT COMPUTER SCIENCE, WHILE THEY SAW A REVERSE AT CHEMISTRY.
Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
... percentage of students who passed THE major examination in high school that divided by gender ...
Overall, it is important to note that females who passed the exam was dominated WOMEN WERE DOMINANCE WHO PASSED THE EXAM in this rate. The percentage of STUDENTS WHO PASSED THE computer science was dominated BY females, whereas geography is WAS the favorite lesson for males.

... women in computer science by AT 56.3% compared by men at 42.1%. Subsequently, MATHEMATICS WAS the most favorite lesson by FOR males that mathematics at 48.4% but the percentage SHOWED THAT of women more higher than men, which ...

Turning to the social sciences, the geography was the most popular lesson for men. There was reached 30.4% and the women saw two-third from the percentage of men . However, the number of history lesson was experienced a through 2.7% more better females. Whilst foreign languages also showed high percentage in this rate, both of females and males witnessed less than a half proportion.

Home / Writing Feedback / The rate of students who passed major examination in high school