IELTS TASK 1 : rates of petrol consumption as per incomes characteristics in the US and the UK

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
The line graph compares the percentage of the use of gasoline within two different nations, namely the United States and the United Kingdom, that are categorised by economy status of their own national citizens. Overall, it is noticeable that USA's inhabitants who are identified as the poor spend greater amount of their incomes than the rich do. This trend is the opposite of a rating pattern which is witnessed by the UK population.

To begin, people in poverty in the United States allocate approximately 4% or more of their salaries to consume fuels as they need to drive every day. The highest percentage among this category is the use of petrol until above 5% of earning. In addition, middle-income earners in this country use about four to five per cent of their money to purchase petroleum in driving activities. The consumption rates then fall in the group of wealthy population. Those who are in prosperity merely spend between 2.5% and 3.9% of their whole incomes.

On the reverse, poor society in the UK is the smallest group who utilises fuels according to its proportion in petrol usage. Their allocations are below 1% to nearly 3%, whilst people in the UK who raise medium level of incomes use about 3-4% of the money to fill up their daily transports. Likewise, prosperous community also prioritises their earnings in that interval. However, it begins from different starting point, 3.5%, as the smallest proportion.

dynaranjani 27 / 24 18  
The highest percentage among this category is BY FAR the use of petrol, until above WITH OVER 5% of earning. In addition, middle-income earners PEOLE in this country ...

Well.. I think I'm not able to find grammatical error in your writing. Good job
But, I find that you only make a list (solely presenting the data from the graph with a little comparison). You can try to compare between UK and USA instead.

In fact I would like to give you another example, but it is really unfortunate that your graph is not that clear.
OP ichatea07 27 / 24 10  

Just give me that example. I need it to improve my writing skill too. I would be so glad and appreciate it, @dynaranjani.
Thanks for the corrections after all. :)
OP ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
Many thanks for the corrections of my writing. I still have to practise a lot, especially in where to put THE, A, and COLLOCATIONS.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 : rates of petrol consumption as per incomes characteristics in the US and the UK