Reasons why adults pursue education at their age and how their education costs should be allocated

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.

Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.

The first chart illustrates 7 different reasons why adults pursue education at their age. The pie chart indicates how the surveyees think their education expenses should be allocated.

It is immediately obivous that there are 2 main reasons: 'Interest in subject' and 'to gain qualifications' account for over 40 percent. Besides, accounting for a half percent of 2 reasons, helpful for current job, to improve prospects of promotion and enjoy learning are supposed causes encourage adults to learn at this age.

Overall, It is apparent that many people think the main cost for adults education should be shared is individual accounting for 40 percent, next to that is employer with 35 percent and the last one is taxpayer with 25 percent. Three parts above are the cost each course should be allocated, which is an optimistic situation with learner because they aren't subject the whole spending.

Can you give me a band score for this task, please?

You missed the minimum word count by 4 words. The standard is 150 - 200 words, you wrote only 146 words. The word count deduction will apply. Always meet the s word count to prevent your score from starting at a disadvantage / failing TA score.

The first chart

The pie chart

The second image is properly identified. The first one is incompletely identified as it is missing the image identifier "bar" for the chart. To be specific, it is a " crosswise bar chart".

2 main reasons

You forgot to identify the image you will be discussing for C + C reference. For what? What is the subject of the sentence? An incomplete sentence will affect you C + C and GRA scores.

supposed causes

At what percentage rate? It varies per reason. Uhe the data, umembu your audience requirement.

Overall,

Make the change of image reference clear. Transition into the pie chart with a proper introduction. Another C + C mistake.

* Contact me privately for individual scoring services.

Home / Writing Feedback / Reasons why adults pursue education at their age and how their education costs should be allocated