In recent days, some professional athletes become millionaires

DafahAhmad 1 / -  
Successful sports professionals can earn great deal money than people in other important professions

In recent days, some professional athletes become a millionaire because they could obtain much money from their professions or they get as a prize from the competition. In contrast occur in others formal profession, which has wide contribution to countries such as teacher and doctor. Some people asserted to agree while others think in the others way around. This essay will discuss both views and I will give my personal statement at the end.

Some company using the famous effect from professional athlete to promote their product, and they paid higher. Susi Susanti and Taufik Hidayat are the famous athletes in badminton, both of them became famous after came out as a winner in Olympic Games. A company like Yonex which have vastly different product such as racquet and shuttlecock, they used Susi Susanti and Taufik Hidayat as a brand ambassador of their product, they are expected to attract people using those products. As a result, the company does not hesitate to pay them higher.

On the other hand, professional workers such as teacher and doctor, who have wide responsibilities to educate and to cure inhabitant, are paid lower. In Indonesia, most teachers are paid not worthy. Teacher as educators has an obligation to make young generation becoming well educated. In the same way, others profession like doctor they need more effort to become a doctor. Most of them spend around 6-7 years to study and will cost a lot of money. After that, they need to practice their knowledge in a rural area with higher risk. Doctor's job is to ensure that patient can recover from their illness. In contrast, happen to their income, both professions are paid lower, in reality, teachers who have dedicated their life for a social purpose still cannot have a good quality of life, because of their salaries.

In conclusion, most athletes mortgage their life for sports and they need more effort and sometimes they could be risky in some cases. So, it is decent for professional athletes to get more income. However, Teachers and doctors, I asserted to say that both of those professions are crucial for this nation, so the government needs to pay attention to them by increasing their salaries.
could you mind, if i give little bit suggestion for u
here we go.

1. "Some companies is using the famous effect from ......" because -->(if you write some it must plural, the plural of the company is COMPANIES, then if you use "using" it has to be followed by "IS" cause you use present continues tense.

2. "A company like Yonex wich HAS vastly" because ( A company is singular.. you should use has)

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / In recent days, some professional athletes become millionaires