The Refugee Olympic Team Now Has Its Own Flag and Anthem

azmi23 17 / 28 3  
Pioneer of refugee team who participated in Rio Olympic Games, took part in parade opening celebration. A no-profit society called The Refugee Nation had an agree with artists to invent a flag and national anthem that will symbolized their identity and increase number of other refugee across the globe. But, Artur Lipori and Caro Rebello who are the chiefs of the organization said that they deserved more than just bright orange crossed horizontally by a single black band logo. That banner depicts the lifejacket that have been worn by refugees in a journey of peace, however Yara Said, who is the flag designer and a Syrian refugee also said that it was a powerful memory.

Said who started her journey into 9 different countries after graduated from Damascus University in 2014, said the notion to design the flag just came straight off her head. Although International Olympics Committee prohibits them to raise their symbol during the competition, The Refugee Nation has spread petition to contradict the rule.

This essay is a summary of WIRED's article (wired.com/2016/08/refugee-olympic-team-now-flag-anthem/)
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Azmi! MayI correct your sumarise?

International Olympics Committee prohibits them to raise => has prohibited

national anthem that will symbolized their identity and increased number of other
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
took part in parade ofthe opening celebration.
You have to make it into a noun phrase.

A no-profit society called The Refugee Nation had an agreement
You should put a noun after an article like a, an, or the

I think that's all,
It's a good essay
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

A no-profit society called The Refugee...
... deserved more than just bright orange by crossed horizontally ...
That banner depicts figure the lifejacket life jacket that (...) in a journey of peace, however However Yara Said, who is the flag ...
Although, International Olympics Committee (...) Refugee Nation has spread petition request to contradict the rule.

Maybe you have to add more detail about the last paragraph. and you should put the introduction.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Refugee Olympic Team Now Has Its Own Flag and Anthem