The relationships at the workplace between 2005 and 2009

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The pie charts reveal the comparison of survey results conducted in 2005 and 2009 which asked about the relationship of workers to both their managers and colleagues. It is clearly seen that the relationship at the workplace become better in 2009 compared to the 4 years before even it just shown by a slight increase of them who answered very good as the major figure. However, employees who have no supervisors and co-workers didn't give any opinion toward the survey's questioner.

Turning to the chart showed the relationship of employees to their supervisors, the highest percentage was at the very good opinion at above 60 % in both years while a rise by 4% existed in 2009. Although the figure of good answer was the second highest proportion, it steadily decline by 4% to the subsequent year. Fair, poor, and have no supervisor percentage were resulted at a very low number. Interestingly, all the workers participated in the survey in 2009 whilst there was 2 % of them have no answer in 2005.

Same trends as those in the survey of workers and supervisors relation were shown by the figure of very good and good in the relationship among the workforces. Therefore, there were also small percentages below 10% of fair figure and those who have no co-workers. In 2009 there was no more said that their relationship was poor.

tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
... which asked about the relationship of workers toWITH both their managers and colleagues. It is clearly seen that the relationshipRELATION (Relationship = Relation ) at the workplace becomeBECAME better in 2009 compared toWITHthe (article "the" + ordinal number (first, second), "the" cannot meet with cardinal number (1,2,3) ) 4 years before even it ...

However, employees who have no supervisors and co-workers didn't DID NOT give any opinion toward the survey's questioner.

Home / Writing Feedback / The relationships at the workplace between 2005 and 2009