Task 1 IELTS - the results of surveys in 2005 and 2009 asking workers about their relationships

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
The charts reveal a comparison the number of two surveys employees' relationship with supervisor and Co-workers in 2005 and 2009, is measured in percentage. Overall, the most significant facts to emerge from the graph are that very good has dominated over all time.

According to the data, there was a few different numbers in very good categories which with the supervisor there was improvement as 4 per cent over following a four-year period. This is opposite with the number of affiliation with Co-workers who were occurred a decline from 70 to 63 per cent. In addition, the second biggest groups were in the good relationship although there was a slightly decrease at the percentage relations with supervisor by 4% and with Co-workers solely 3%.

While other classifications, for instance fair partnership both have variety declines as 2 per cent in linking with supervisor and as 4 per cent with Co-workers. Interestingly, the number of contacts with them at workers who do not have boss has increased even so in the short percentages, yet the number of people who do not answer just in 2005 and others years has no again. Furthermore, the affiliation with supervisor and Co-workers had been in well condition.

ANNA_ff 1 / 4 1  
The first two charts show how workers viewed their relationship with supervisor while the next two charts compare worker's different attitude towards their relationship with co-workers between the year 2005 and 2009. I think it would be better if you analyse these four charts separately.

''The charts reveal a comparison the number of two surveys employees' relationship with supervisor and Co-workers in 2005 and 2009, is measured in percentage. Overall, the most significant factstoemerge from the graph are that very good has dominatedmost workers view their relationship with both supervisors and co-workers positively in the reporting year over all time.''
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Overall, the most significant facts to emerge from the graph are that very good has dominated over all time.

This is a very bad overview since ever. I have told you many times that you need to write a 2-sentence overview. Here is the sample; Overall, while the figures for people saying that there were very good relationships with both supervisor and co-workers in both years occurred, both figures were recorded as by far the most significant proportion. In any case, the modest rise in both categories were shown over the remainder of the period.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 IELTS - the results of surveys in 2005 and 2009 asking workers about their relationships