More reliance on technology for problem solving affects human's ability to think

maseeha 1 / 1  
As people relay more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Issue says, as people relay more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.I partially disagree with this as technology has made the work easy for the human being.

While it is untrue that the ability of human to think for themselves will surly deteriorate because technology has actually made life easy and only when the human has the intelligence to access to the technology he will be able to get things done easily through technology. For example technology has made human to develop their skill and knowledge widely. Without computers it is not possible for the human being to complete their work quickly and easily. For the accountant calculator is essential to complete his tally rapidly and so this saves his time and makes him work comfortably.
Your essay topic suggests that you are practicing for IELTS or TOEFL. In either case, this essay is too short and does not fit in with the desired structure.
caozeyuan 3 / 9 1  
As the guy before me said,you essay is too short and you need to have a clear structure.You should write at least write two body paragraphs and develop both of them. Clearly, your essay lack the second body as well as a conclusion. You should also further develop your first body, probably back it up using clear reasoning and evidence
You need to introduce the issue to the reader first. Don't answer the prompt directly and write your response in the style of an essay.

it is untrue that the ability of human to think for themselves will surly deteriorate, as technology is widespread and every human is reliant on the technology.

This sentence has a problem ; "while" is used to tell about two things happening at the same time. So, where is the other part?

As the technology is very much developed and so this does not mean that the ability of human to think deteriorates and technology has actually made life easy

... ok... then you need to support this with a specific example. Give an example that well explains how human thinking is involved in problem solving ahead of technology.

Home / Writing Feedback / More reliance on technology for problem solving affects human's ability to think