IELTS Task 1 : UK Residence travel report

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
The first table presents the number on reasons visiting abroad by English people and the second table shows Briton's travel destination during a particular year, from 1994 to 1998.

Overall, the highest number of overseas travel recorded in 1998, whereas holiday stood as the most popular reason to go abroad among UK residents in the statistic. Besides, trend to go to Western countries had shown the highest intention of Britons under review.

Britons traveler coming highest movement revealed the number of 20.700 holiday trips in 1998, while the least 982 trips accounted for other purposing in 1994. By comparison with the former, 3188 business trips in the following year had almost threefold in full loan of travels journey. While the UK residence going abroad to visit friend or relative stood the average of 2774 trips in 1996, a slight increase by 3051 occurred in the following year's under review.

A closer looked at the second table, in 1997 by 23.661 Britons traveled to Western, such destination had more than tenfold in comparison with North America being accounted by 1559 English people destination. Other areas attracted 1782 Britons to go there in 1994, while the highest 2486 trips showed in the last year measurement.

Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  

The tables present the results of a survey carried out with a sample of 100000 British people. The first table presents the results of the reasons for travelling while the second table presents results on holiday destinations during the period from 1994 to 1998.

Excellent overview :) Very impressive :)
A closer lookedlook at the second table
BritonsBritish travelerscoming highest movement revealed the number ofhave mostly traveled abroad on holiday purpose recording 20.700 holiday trips in 1998, while the least 982 trips accounted for other purposing in 1994 which has increased from 15246 travelers in 1994 .

You need to improve your body para that comes with more details to be read more clearly.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 : UK Residence travel report