The purpose and the responsibility of business

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
the purpose of businesses is to make money and they should concentrate only on this.
do you agree or disagree?

A business is conducted to gain economic profits. Although the main objective of businesses is to earn money as much as possible, I believe that they should not only focus on this aim then ignore their responsibility to the labour, society and environment as well.

As business is about a force and career involved many people, it should create highly profitable works to yield much revenue. A company should gain high income in order to pay for employees and avoid bankruptcy. Most factories in China have competed fiercely by always launch their adjusted items with their strict management and production as their technique to attract more consumers for boosting their sales record. This do by those business units to gather many profits so they can continuously run their company and at the same time pay the salary of the massive workers. It is pivotal the utmost importance that business has a stable finance and produce much money as the main reason why it built. However, I would argue that they should also consider other things as part of their responsibility.

Business is also regarding to their responsibility for their human resource and the sustainable development of environment and society. Each company have corporate social response, CSR, which supervise under laws in order to contribute in the social life for both common people and their own employees also for the environment. For workers, corporation need to treat them well by reasonable working hours, appropriate allowance and health insurance payment. These are its obligation and the rights of workers. Business also have to involve in volunteering or charity activities to support society, they need to take a role as sponsor on national or local competitions and events. At last, it has to concern toward the environment particularly their source of raw material like forest and their waste. Company have to create wise using of natural resources by planting back or avid deforestation as well as build treatment system to overcome their chemical waste.

In conclusion, I extremely agree that business also has to participate and contribute to society as their responsibility instead of just producing money all the time.
nida26 30 / 19 5  
Hi. You have a great essay. Let me give suggestion for your essay. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

[...] I believe that theythe businessmans/ workers/ people(the word "they" is unclear) should not only focus on this aim then ...

[...] A company should gain high incomerevenue in order to pay forthe employees and avoid bankruptcy. [...]

Business is also regarding to their responsibility for theirthe human resource and the sustainable ...
Company have to create wise using ofuse natural resources wisely by planting back or avid deforestation as well ...

That's all for me, I hope it is helpful :)
Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / The purpose and the responsibility of business