Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Result of survey on the relationship between employees and their boss and partners from 2005 to 2009

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
The charts below show the result of surveys in 2005 and 2009 asking workers about their relationships with their supervisors and their co-workers.

A surveys results about the relationship between workers and co-workers and also their supervisors in 2005 and 2009 are presented in the pie charts. Overall, it can be seen that most of employees has very good relationships with both supervisors and co-workers while only few of them who do not have relationship with those.

To begin, very good relationship is was experienced by most of respondent. In 2005, there were 61 % workers who has very good relationship with both supervisor and co-workers, and this figure increase steadily to 65% in 2009. Workers who have good relation were dropped from just above a quarter in 2005 to 22% in 2009. There are 1% of respondent who did not had supervisor in 2005 while in 2009 the figure was rose slightly to 5%.

In addition, most of participant had very good relationship with workers. There were 63% of respondent who experienced this in 2005, and in 2009, it increased to more than two-thirds. The lowest percentage was 1% which experienced by employees who had poor relationship and had no co-workers in 2005. But, in 2009, there was no respondent who had poor relationship with their partner, while respondent who had no partner increased to 2%.

Home / Writing Feedback / Result of survey on the relationship between employees and their boss and partners from 2005 to 2009