IELTS-TASK1 : Revenue Sources and Expenditures of a USA Charity in One Year.

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
The percentage of revenue sources and expenditures in a USA charity during one year displayed on the pie charts. As it is noticeable, the largest amount of proportion seemed to donated food among other revenue sources and there is a very large majority to program services among other expenditures.

Management of USA charity looks revenue sources which the greatest sources to organize are donated food at 86.6% and it is followed by community contributions of 10.4%. An amount left of minority are program revenue at 2.2% while there are similar percentage between investment income and government grants which both of them contribute to 0.2%. Then, other income also attached with a very small number at 0.4%. Overall, the amount of chased are $53,561,580.

Turning to expenditures, it is almost one hundred percent by a margin of 4.2% that sources are allocated to program services, whereas the other expenses such as fundraising, management, and general have a minority under 3%. Overall, the amount of chased are $53,224,896.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Novri...
I read closely you writing..
I will try to give suggestion..
You must be carefully to use present tense and past tense.
Verb agreement too...

... one year displayed onin the pie charts.

... revenue sources and there iswas a very large majority ...

... revenue sources which was the greatest sources to organize are was donated food at of 86.6% and it is followed by community contributions ofto 10.4%. An amount left of minority are was program revenue at of 2.2% while there are were similar percentage ...

Then, other income also attached with a very small numberfew proportion ofat 0.4%. Overall, the amount of chased are $53,561,580.(Your reader can be confused if you place overview every paragraph.)

... Overall, the amount of chased are $53,224,896.(Your reader can be confused if you place overview every paragraph.)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The percentage of revenue sources ... .

I suggest constructing your introductory paragraph with a formal tone. To tackle this issue, you need a passive form. by doing so, the intro looks more appealing. I am completely confidence to tell you such a way.

A breakdown of the proportion of revenue sources and amount of money spent in a charity event in the USA over 12-month period is presented in the two pie charts. As seen, there is a slight gap between the amount of revenue and expenditures in total charity. In any case, the proportion of donated food breaks a record as the majority of the income, while the conserve would be noted in program services.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-TASK1 : Revenue Sources and Expenditures of a USA Charity in One Year.