Samsung is developing a completely round smartwatch of its own

mardian24 46 / 75  
According to a newly discovered patent filing, it appears that Samsung is developing a completely round smartwatch of its own

Samsung as a market leader for mobile phone these days did not release smart watch at the Mobile World Congress 2015 while Samsung S6 and Samsung S6 Edge were launched. LG and Motorola are the competitor for smartwatch that had marketed to public earlier. On the other hand, Young-hee Lee, the Executive Vice President of the Samsung Mobile Marketing, stated that the reason to hold smartwatch was to break the status quo. Samsung want to use new idea for launching new products. Actually the design is ready and they still wait for the exact time, owing to the fact that Apple will introduce new product in the next month. Moreover, Samsung have a plan to launch Gear S and Orbis at the same period nevertheless, the rumour Pebble smartwatch will be released before Samsung smartwatch. Afterwards, the design of new smartwatch is not only for ordinary watch, it can be as necklace, keychain, and armband which is luxury still the main target for the customers.

technewstoday
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

... the same period nevertheless , (nevertheless is usually used in the initial of sentence, not in the middle. You can use 'but' or add fullstop then start to the new sentence) the rumour

Afterwards, the design of new smartwatch is not only for ordinary watch, it can be (not only.... but also. So you should use 'but also') as necklace, keychain, and armband which is (ARE《refers to neklace,etc, right? ) luxury still the main ...

Gluck^^~

Home / Writing Feedback / Samsung is developing a completely round smartwatch of its own