IELTS - the selected communication competency needed in a working area from 1997 to 2006

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
IELTS TASK 1 - The Tables of essential communication skills in your job

The table describes the selected communication competency were needed in working area from 1997 to 2006 and measured in percentage. Overall, had dealt with people was the highest necessity for both communication skills. In any case, it is clearly seen that all internal communication skills rose slightly over a 9-year period.

As per the data, the percentages of dealing skill were considerable higher among all required competencies. This accounted increase to 65% , while the reserve presented the decrease of selling a product or service from 24% in 1997 to 21% in 2006. Although, knowledge of particular products or services witnessed an increase by 6% between 1997 and 2006, advising or caring for customers dropped to 36% during the time frame.

Apart from external communication skills, listening carefully to colleagues was the essential matter that an employee need in internal competency, it went up a lot by 9%. It was stark in contrast with planning the activities of others which is increased to 15% or only dispute by 1% in 2006. Then, it is followed by Instructing or training people around 30% for the second highest, while, making speeches or presentations seems the lowest percentages in internal competencies hover 11%. The rest, ability persuading or influencing the others and analyzing problems together with others rose to 21 percent and 26 percent respectively.

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
Ok. Bayu, i'll try give some suggestions

The table describes the selected communication competency were needed in working area from 1997 to 2006 and measured in percentage.
based on your data, actually u compare 2 tables and make sure u wanna put active or passive sentences.
so your sentences become like this :
The tables describe the selected communication competency were needed in working area from 1997 to 2006 and is measured in percentage.

As per the data, the percentages of dealing skill were considerable higher among all required competencies.
you have to aware with singular or plural, i guess for that word is plural
As per the data, the percentages of dealing skills were considerable higher among all required competencies.

This accounted increase to 65% , while the reserve presented the decrease...
i reckon if u want to put comma (,), after word directly without space, and give space after comma.
This accounted increase to 65%, while the reserve presented the decrease
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
listening carefully to colleagues was the essential matter that an employee need in internal competency, it went up a lot by 9%

Initially, the proportion of people saying that the skill in listening carefully to colleagues was essential was noted in 38% , while in the following nine years, more people agreed that this skill needed maintaining, accounting for 47%.

The rest, ability persuading or influencing the others and analyzing problems together with others rose to 21 percent and 26 percent respectively.

This task is to measure your skills in comparison and contrast. The sentence above indicates that you need to learn more how to deal with the skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - the selected communication competency needed in a working area from 1997 to 2006