Essay about Southland's crucial exports in 2000 and predictions for the next years

thanhphuc2049 1 / -  

Southland's export statistics

The chart proposes details of Southland's crucial exports in 2000, *20.. and gives predictions for 2015.
As can be seen from the chart, international tourism and dairy products witness a gradual rise over the given period. Another striking feature is that Southland's meat products are the only export that drops continuously among the three given below.

More specifically, roughly 1 billion pounds of International tourism is increased from 2000 to *20... Meat products started at 6 billion pounds, to *20.., that of will drop slowly by half billion at 5.5 billion pounds. Moreover, the exports of dairy products reach a peak at 10 billion in *20.. which is the same as Internation tourism in 2025.

In the year 2025 marked the growth of International tourism which is expected to peak at 10 billion pounds. Despite the significant change of International tourism, Southland's export observes the drops in the valuation of Dairy products and Meat products respectively at approximately 9 billion and exactly 5 billion.
TriceLiu 11 / 25  
Please post the chart so that we could help you more :)
A few grammatical suggestions:
1. ... 1 billion pounds ' worth of International ... "International tourism" cannot be measured by pounds.
2. ... half a billion
3. ... observes the drops in ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about Southland's crucial exports in 2000 and predictions for the next years