Stokeford village: selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant

wulanbila16 14 / 7 5  
The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and in 2010.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

_________________________________________________

The development of Stokeford village over 8 decades is illustrated on the maps. Overall, it can be seen that Stokeford had lost much agricultural area. In any case, the amount of housing was increasing.

Turning to more detail analysis, in 1930 the major area of Stakeford village was covered by husbandry which spread widely from the northern to the western area. There were only a few houses and public buildings such as primary school, shops, and post office.

80 years later, the infrastructure had been developed indicated by the rising of new road number. The new streets were established in four locations: two roads were in the right side of main road and two others were in the left side, near the river. A lot of accommodation was built along these roads. The number of houses was much more than that in 1930. The farmland and shops were not there anymore. However, two public building were improved to be better and larger. For instance, two primary school's buildings were added and the large house was rebuilt to be a retirement home.

... Stokeford v Village over THE PAST 8 decades is illustrated... seen that Stokeford had lost much OF ITS agricultural area. In any case, ON THE OTHER HAND the amount of housing was increasing.

Turning to A more ... area of Stakeford v Village was covered by husbandry FARMS which spread... There were only a few houses and public buildings such as primary school, shops, and post office OCCUPIED MOST OF THE VACANT SPACE.

... the infrastructure had been developed indicated by the rising TO INCLUDE A of new road number. The new NEW streets ... two roads were in ON the right side of THE main road and two others were in ON the left side, near the river. A lot of accommodation was ACCOMMODATIONS WERE built along these roads. The number of houses was WERE much more than that THOSE in 1930. ... two public buildingS were improved to be BECOME better and larger. For instance, two TWO primary school's buildings were added and the large house was rebuilt to be a REMODELED INTO A retirement home.

Home / Writing Feedback / Stokeford village: selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant