Summary TED - An engineer's vision for tinty forests, everywhere

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
An engineer's vision for tiny forests, everywhere

Deforestation has been a crucial problem of the world, it effects on decreasing forests and oxygen-reserved. Shubhendu Sharma, an Indian industrial engineering, is a passion for finding out a solution for tackling such problem. After resigning from Toyota company, he joined the voluntory project which focuses on the environmental issue and met with prof. Okazaki who introduced him to new plantation technique. After following his course for a couple of months, he tried to create the garden in the backyard of his house. It impacts on several positive impacts are increasing the quality of fresh air, the population of bird increased twofold, and grow season fruits. He is willing to invite all people around the world to do the same activity which aims to against climate change. Therefore, he provides website consists of information regarding the steps of doing plantation by a specific methodology which has been standardized by his team. Until now, the idea has been implemented by thousands of people in different countries and it is projected to add forest land in the world.
Eiraj 1 / 2  
Hi @Abrahamlincoln,

Here some corrections for your summary:

... problem of the world, itand effects on
... industrial engineering, is having a passion for findingto find out a solution for ...
..., he joined the voluntoryvoluntary project which (...) met with prof.Prof. Okazaki who ...
... positive impacts are , increasing the quality ...
Therefore, he provides website that consists of information ...

I hope those corrections are useful for your following summary or essay :)
Kimichi89 5 / 8 1  
hi abraham lincoln i'd like to make some reviews here..

... problem of the world, it(which) effects on decreasing ...
..., he joined the voluntory(voluntary) project which focuses on ...
Okazaki who introduced him to(a) new plantation technique.
... he tried to create the(a) garden in ...
It impacts(impacted) on several positive impacts (which)are(were) increasing the quality of ...
He is(was) willing to invite (...) activity which aims(aimed) to against climate change. Therefore, he provides(provided) website consists of (...) methodology which has(had) been standardized ...

... different countries and it is(has been) projected to add ...
notes :
if we want to write someone's activities which he did, we have to use past tense, while if we tell about the facts, we use present tense.

thank you bro
^_^

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary TED - An engineer's vision for tinty forests, everywhere