TED SUMMARY : OCEAN LIFE IN THE SEA FLOOR

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
David Gallo as marine biologist said that the earth has the amount of water and we called it ocean, besides we can be divided into two parts between shallow water and deep water. This is will be focused on the ecosystems in the deepest water with color which is black or dark. First, they can find corals with sophisticated technology such as submarines and robots until the floor ocean. It is an amazing place with a full of life creatures, while it found in the deepest trenches of Mexico. Then, find some animals such as jellyfish which life in a colony and it gives an amazing color because of it is habitat in the sea floor. On the other hand, poisonous water in deep on water also exist in here, and also a river in the sea floor makes it wonderful and beautiful of marine life. David Gallo recommended that people's pattern of life have to changes for avoiding damage in the ocean since seven billion people give impact on ocean such as drink and for food.

ted.../talks/deep_ocean_mysteries_and_wonders
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Riandi..
These are my thoughts towards your summary. I hope you review my notes and deal with them.
GOOD LUCK

Gallo as A marine biologist (...), and we THAT called S it AS THE ocean, besides . (Keep in your mind that you cannot combine two sentences without using a conjunction)we THAT can be divided into ...

... deepest water with color which is(You suppose to reduce this conjunction) black or dark.
... find corals with A sophisticated technology such as ...
..., while it found FINDS in the deepest trenches of Mexico. Then AFTER THAT, find some animals such as jellyfish which life LIVING in a colony and it gives an amazing color because of(You have to remember difference of use of because and because of. After because of, it has to be followed by ONLY NOUN) it is habitat ...

On the other hand, THE poisonous water (...) and beautiful of THE marine'S life.
... that people's pattern of life OF PATTERNS have to changes(TO INFINITIVE) for avoiding THE damage in the ocean (...) impact on THE ocean such as TRASH FROM drink and for food.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED SUMMARY : OCEAN LIFE IN THE SEA FLOOR