Summary About Palestine

real_abdullah 2 / -  
The war started when 3 Israeli teenagers were kidnapped and killed in June, and in July Israel kidnapped 3 Palestinian teenagers were kidnapped and killed.
when the war started Palestine fired 4000 rockets into Israel, Israel fired 5000 rockets deep into Gaza, after that homes of Palestinian were reduced and no more rooms left in the hospitals because there are a lot of injuries and the schools were run by the united nations.

In august 10th when cease fire of 72 hours was declared, more than 1900 Palestinian were killed and most of them were civilians. Another 209 000 Palestinian were displaced to nearby Arab countries in 1947 the United Nation divided Palestine to Jews and Palestinian.BB
AlinaSkripets 11 / 41 5  
when the war started Palestine fired 4000 rockets into Israel, Israel fired 5000 rockets deep into Gaza, after that homes of Palestinian were reduced and no more room was left in the hospitals because there were a lot of injuried . The schools were run by the United Nations .

In august 10th while cease fire of 72 hours was declared, more than 1900 Palestinian were killed and most of them were civilians. 209 000 more Palestinian were displaced to nearby Arab countries. In 1947 the United Nations divided Palestine into Jewish and Palestinian parts.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary About Palestine