Palestine conveys appreciation for Indonesia's continuous support

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Palestine gives an appreciation for indonesia because it continues to support their country until this time which encourage independence palestine. This message delivered by foreign minister palestine to the Indonesian foreign minister during bilateral meetings took place in venezuela. Besides, Indonesia will be supporting and bring this issue about their independence to several next pivotal meetings in other that getting world's attention and support whole the world.

During the meeting, Indonesia continue to provide support and technical cooperation between Indonesia and Palestine. Then, The foreign ministry of Indonesia also emphasize that palestinian society must participate, so the support not only came from Indonesia but also came from inside the country for example Palestine people's.

Indonesian society support the struggle of the fighters in Palestine. It is seen by improving hospital in Gaza which that is get from donation of Indonesian society.
suomi0610 1 / 1  
Some wording/grammar corrections to make it flow better :)

Palestine gives an appreciation for Appreciates indonesia Indonesia because it continues they continue to support their country the middle eastern nation until this time now, which encourage when they delivered a message encouraging independence an independent palestine. This message delivered was delivered by foreign minister palestine the Palestinian foreign minister to the Indonesian foreign minister during bilateral meetings took which took place in venezuela. Besides, Indonesia will be supporting and bring bringing this issue about their Palestine's independence to several next pivotal meetings in other that getting to get the world's attention and support whole the world.
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi Rian 31, here I left a comment for you.

Palestine gives an appreciation for indonesiaIndonesia because it (...) this time which encourageencourages(the plural verb 'encourage' doesn't appear to agree with the singular subject this time.) independence palestine.Palestine ==> you have to pay attention to writing the place such a country, for example, Indonesia and Palestine.

This message delivered by the foreign (don't forget to adding the article) minister palestinePalestine to the Indonesian (...) meetings took place in venezuelaVenezuela .

During the meeting, Indonesia continuecontinues('continue' is plural verb so, it doesn't appear to agree with the singular subject Indonesia) to provide support ....

... Indonesia also emphasize that palestinianPalestinian society must participate...

Indonesian society supportsupports the struggle of the ...

... Gaza which that is getgot from donation of Indonesian society.

Hope it can help you. Keep writing!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Palestine conveys appreciation for Indonesia's continuous support