Teachers' performance evaluation; 'People seldom agree with eachother'

fuqiangang 3 / 7 3  
I have quick questions about this essay so that please tackle some problems with me.I hope we can communicate with each orher.I appreciate your receive!

People usually believe that teachers are the most crucial job in all of society due to its unique traits.Effectivities of a teacher rests on many qualities that one possess.A good teacher raises our offspring to be forward-thinking,bring out individuals so that ensure our children to get along with each other,and learn how to copy with some conundrums.As such,the job of teaching is no longer an unconsidered task,at least much better to evaluate by students.However,it's not completely to say that teachers'performance should be evaluated by students rather than other teachers.

Admittedly,it's undeniable that teachers' administration should be estimated by other fellows.As normal individuals,a teacher more or less have some bad habits.Even though a teacher almost instinctively devote himself to cultivating their student,the outcome might turn out to be a disappointment,for all students tend to unconsciously or subconsciously copy everything including bad ones from their schoolmasters.All too often we observe a teacher who tend to purse his cherished but failed dreams by forcing his students to develop in a prearranged direction.When a teacher confront this case,students can ask other teachers for help.With other teachers'assistance,our schoolmaster might alter his mind to ameliorate students' academic pursuits so that foster their imagination.It is essential to say that teachers' performance should be appraised by other teachers.

People seldom agree with each other even in such trivial issues as evaluation between students and other teachers.Granted that other teachers' have some merits,I prefer to evaluating by students.If a teacher knows that at the end of term,the students will be judging of his work,then the teacher will be driven to do a very good job.If there is no pressure from assessment,a teacher might be prone to doing a less than prefect job.I deem that everyone needs an occasional valuation to ensure they are doing their job correctly.In this case of a teacher,the students will give the most important assessment.Now that there is a public summary of which teacher scored the highest on the valuations,then students would be able to take courses based on which teachers was the best at the job.This could allow students to excel in their pursuits,and obtain better grades.

Moreover,teachers' performance according to their students' estimation provide incentives to impetus their teaching standard.Apparently,how well teachers pay more efforts to accelerate students' academic projects in order to get much better valuations will then encourage teachers to show more passions in their teaching.Besides,such method of appraisements,which will also stimulate them to make more efforts.If teachers are not performance according to their students' assessments.It is quite likely that they will pay less efforts to teach their students.

Judging from all the evidence offered,we may safely arrive at the conclusion that a teacher should be rated by their students.
fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
People usually believe that teachers are the most crucial job in all of society.. Teachers can not be a job. Teaching is a noble and honorable profession in society
People usually believe that teachers are the most crucial job

.... grammar error;
teaching is the most crucial job / teachers are the people who do the most crucial job

Effectivities of a teacher rests on many qualities that one possesses

one possesses / they possess

A good teacher raises our offspring to be forward-thinking,bring out individuals so that ensure our children to get along with each other,and learn how to copy with some conundrums.

... well, offspring is not the appropriate word to use for a relationship between a student and a teacher. "Student" is a better word. You've got to be careful when using synonyms because they may give a very different meaning if not used in appropriate situations.

Also, as for admin, please post this type of essays into Writing Feedback forum.
Thanks :)
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
People seldom agree with each other even in such trivial issues as evaluation between students and other teachers.

... The latter adds confusion to this sentence.

.If a teacher knows that at the end of term,the students will be judging of his work,then the teacher will be driven to do a very good job

.... Ok... this is your reason and you should have started with this point. The previous sentences tend to go out of topic.

Moreover,teachers' performance according to their students' estimation provide incentives to impetus their teaching standard

...
Moreover, when students assess their teachers' performance, the teachers would naturally try to enhance their teaching skills and approaches to be more appealing to their students.

Home / Writing Feedback / Teachers' performance evaluation; 'People seldom agree with eachother'