Few Things to Do Before International Travel - summary with some tips for planning a trip

David54 15 / 22 1  
There are some tips to do before you are going to plan your trip. The first, you need to check your passport and visa requirements. Ensure that your passport still available, at least 6 months before expiry when you are going to travel overseas. The second, you have to photocopy and scan important documents which is very important when you get lost your identity, such as passport, visa, travel itinerary, etc. The third, check your medical. Some foreign country require specific medical examination. The fourth, having travel insurance. You should to obtain travel insurance if you want to get travel's permit. It is quite cheap and covers everything about medical bills, lost luggage and stolen valuables. Next, classify your money currency. You have to check the currency of the state which you want to travel to predict you expense while you have been there. The last, the vital things you have to do is make a budget. Ensure that you make a detail of your purchases, include your daily food and other small item.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
hello david, it is nice to see your essay and also i really appreciate within your efforts to do this essay. However, I have a several correction for your essay to make it more good.

on your first sentence, you write "There are some tips to do before you are going to plan your trip." I think you should change it with the others sentence because it is too hard for understanding your point. So, i suggest to make it simple and write like this "There are some tips to do before you are planning your trip." It is more simple and easy to understand, right? And also at the third sentence, you write "......when you are going to travel overseas." I think it should be use present tense. So, it must change with "....when you go to travel overseas."

Ok david, i think that's enough from me and keep writing broth!
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
.....at least 6 months before its expiry date when you are going to travel overseas
..... documents which isare very important when you get lost your identity accounts ....
....check your medical state...
Some foreign countrycountriesrequireprevail/obligate specific medical examination for overseas holidaymakers ...

The fourth, having travel insurance

= there is no finite verb here.... this can be state as a sentence

You should to obtainhave a travel insurance if you want to get travel's permit.

The fourth, having travel insurance. You should to obtain travel insurance ...

the fourth, you should have a travel insurance, even the cheapest one, which covering medical bills, lost luggage, and stolen valuables in order to get travel's permit

.....to predict youR expense ....

the vital things you have ...

the most vital thing you have to do is budgeting

other small items

your main problem is plural and singular issue.... please concern more on it
VK WSSH 8 / 8  
Hi David54,

I have few suggestions for you.

*Summary article_(:) Few Things to Do Before International Travel
*Some foreign country{countries} require specific medical examination

Home / Writing Feedback / Few Things to Do Before International Travel - summary with some tips for planning a trip