There are many troubles people can get when move to a new country

Yuh 2 / 2 2  
Topic: The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart gives information about the difficulties people have when they come to live in foreign countries. There are differences about the percentage when comparing among age groups.

The highest column in chart is the problem in learning the local language of old people over 55. It takes more than 50 percent while there is only 36 percent of people aged 35 to 54 suffering from the similar problem. It seem that the number of people who have difficulties in learning the new language decreases according to the age. In fact, the bar corresponding to the youngest people is the lowest (nearly 30 percent).

Although it is difficult to learn the local language, the old group finds it easy to get along with friends. As consequence, this is the group that have the least difficulties in forming friendships, at 23 percent. However, more than 40 percent of the young people feel it hard to become a friend of local people.

Similar to their ability of creating a relationship easily, only 22 percent of people in the oldest group worry about finding an ideal house to live. However, it seems not to be lucky to the other two age groups with 39 to 40 percent of people in finding somewhere to live.

Overall, there are many troubles people can get when move to a new country, but the old people often feel language learning the most difficult while the young people find it difficult to make friends.

• resource: Cambridge English Complete IELTS Bands 5.5 - 6.5
hanadyz 5 / 8 3  
Great so far, you have covered most of the information in the chart. However, you may add that the least problems facing old people is making friends and finding a place to live. That's all I think
Hi Huy, I believe this is the first review I'm going to share and as this is an analysis essay, it is important that you include the graph or the presentation of the information where the analysis is drawn from and this is exactly what you did here so this is very good.

Moving forward, below are my thoughts on your essay.

- The chart gives information abouton the difficulties
- that people have when ...
- There are differences about theof percentage
- when comparingcompared among age groups.

- The highest column in the chart is the problem
- in learning the local language offor old people over 55.
- to 54 suffering from the similar problem.
- It seemed that the number of people
- who havehas difficulties in learning
- the new language decreases according to the age.
- In fact, the bar corresponding to the youngest people is the lowest (at nearly 30 percent) .

There you have it Huy, I believe there are minor modifications needed to enhance your analysis, however, this minor details are important and they can affect the overall outcome of the analysis so it's better not to have this remarks and straighten them out immediately.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are many troubles people can get when move to a new country