Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

The two bar charts show the proportion of 14-to 16-year-old students studying a foreign language

hoatrongvuonca 1 / -  
The charts show the rate of students aged 14 to 16 studying a foreign language in an English-speaking nation, and the three most learnt languages.
Overall, it is apparent that girls dominated boys in the percentage of students studying a foreign language. Additionally, French was the most prevalent language to study, while the opposite was true for Spanish.

In 1984, there was 50% of girl students studying another language besides English, which was 20% higher than that of their counterparts' figure. In the following 23 years, the former figure decreased by 10% and two folded the latter one.

In the year of 1984, French was the most popular language to study, with a half of students opted for this language. Conversely, Spanish was the least learnt language among 14 to 16 - year - old students, with only 5%. And, ranked second was German, with 20% of students studied this language. In 2007, French observed a dramatic downward trend by approximately 25%. Similarly, the proportion of students learning German decreased slightly to roughly 15%. However, Spanish saw a 5% increase in the percentage of students opted for this language to study.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
The definition of a paragraph is a block of writing comprised of at least 3 sentences. For an English as a Second Language learner, that would be maximized at 5 sentences. For native English speakers, there is no limit. In your case, you have a part in this presentation that only has 2 sentences in it. That will not be given a passing score since it does not meet the minimum sentence requirement for the paragraph. You may want to increase your sentences to 3 or 5 discussion lines to help increase your scoring potential. You did a good job in reporting and analyzing, but your sentence count will prove to be the deduction point for your score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The two bar charts show the proportion of 14-to 16-year-old students studying a foreign language
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: