Learning a foreign language from early age- students show multitasking abilities

Don kattode 3 / 4  
Language is a sole way to communicate and express our ideas and emotions with other.It is a heated debate whether childrens need to study a foreign language.Personally ,I agree with this view that childrens must learn a foreign language in primary school.In my opinion this trend has more advantages than disadvantages .

To begin with,children perform very well during their later studies if they know a second language .To cite an example,certain studies reveal that children who study a foreign language have an ability to study academic subjects rather quickly than monolimonolingual students .Moreover,students show multitasking abilities if they know a second language .As it is evident that bilingual students never face a language barrier when they opt studying in overseas .

Furthermore,in a global perspective people with excellent communication skills are preferred by prospective employers .for example , If individuals can speak foreign language like English the probability of achieving a job in overseas is significantly higher .Another point is that, children learn very quickly and learning a second language make them consider this world as a global village .This also help them to understand the culture and tradition of another nation . This help then to maintain a healthy relationship with others when they work in foreign country .

In conclusion ,It is always better to teach the children a second language in primary school .As this help them in various aspects of life . International travel is increasingly evident and learning another language other than their national language would definitely help them in their later life .
Language is a sole way to communicate and express our ideas and emotions with other.

...well, language is not the sole way, but the best way to communicate. Dumb people communicate with others using certain body language.

childrens

.... this is wrong. "Children" is the right word which is the plural of "child"

To begin with,children perform very well during theirlateradvance studies if they know a second language

o cite an example,certain studies reveal that children who study a foreign language have an ability to study academic subjectsratherquicklyfaster than monolimonolingual students .

Overall, this is a good essay. Seems you follow the right structure too :)
OP Don kattode 3 / 4  
Thankyou so much ..may i know whether this standard is enough to get a band 7 in ielts exam . I want to no this is right or not "learning secondary language IN /AT primary school offers many benefits ...what is right IN or AT
Well.... I am sorry, I do not have any idea about how they rate your writing. However, for sure, they would give you marks for the essay structure, vocabulary, grammar and presentation of your essay. It's prudent for you to keep practicing so that you'd improve essay by essay. Remember, this has a time management factor too.

Also, you need to provide meaningful comments to others' essays if you need to become an active member. That's the forum rule and you need to help others just the way you receive help from others.

Home / Writing Feedback / Learning a foreign language from early age- students show multitasking abilities