WRITING TASK 1: The two maps demonstrate the changes of Colwick Arts Centre over an 18-year period

Thanhna 1 / -  

COLWICK ARTS CENTRE IN 2005 AND TODAY

The two maps demonstrate the changes of Colwick Arts Centre over an 18-year period from 2005 to now. Overall, Colwick Arts Centre has experienced significant development, with the expansion of the building and the addition of new facilities.

The biggest change of the centre is the outside area. In the past, it was a wasteland, but now, the trees have been planted and the outdoor exhibition and performance area has been built. Inside, an extra area has been built where the central exhibition is in the middle of the centre. The information desk is still unchanged. The snack bar has been demolished and the cafe has been replaced. The meeting room has been separated into two meeting rooms. The concert hall/cinema are now separated too. What is more, the drama studio has been built additionally. The two gallery buildings are combined into one. The toilet has been decreased in size and relocated to opposite the information desk.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 14992 4817  
The presentation does not follow the correct task 1 format. The task 1 essay should be presented over 3 paragraphs, for single image discussions, and 4 paragraphs, for double image presentations. This analysis report is presented over only 2 paragraphs. The writer should learn how to divide the discussion paragraphs to meet the special presentation requirements. Each image should have a single reporting paragraph, with a single comparison paragraph presented towards the end to meet the 4 paragraph comparison analysis information requirement.

The lack of expanded discussion in the presentation so what will limit the ability of this essay to get a passing score. Writing only 157 words does not create the best scoring consideration platform for your written presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1: The two maps demonstrate the changes of Colwick Arts Centre over an 18-year period