Mindset for ielts 1: the maps below shows Colwick Arts Centre in 2005 and today

Sarahisme 1 / 1  
The maps demonstrate the Colwick Arts Centre's innovation between 2005 and the present day.
Overall, The Colwick Arts Centre has experienced a big transformation, including the relocation and addition of new facilities.

In 2005, there was a concert hall and cinema merged into one located in the middle of the paths, but in the present, it has been separated into 2 distinct spaces, with the concert hall located in the right-hand corner and the cinema next to the concert hall. Another huge change are the two galleries. Back then, this used to be two places in the right-hand corner, but now they have turned into one big room and have moved to the left-hand side. The snack bar in the top left corner has been replaced by the cafe near the gallery. Additionally, there is an extra meeting room, which used to be the only one. Plus, the drama studio has been set up, which is the new facility, and a central exhibition area has been created. The toilets now move to the opposite side of the centre. There is also a new improvement in the outside area. In 2005, this place was an empty area of land outside the centre. Now trees have been planted, and besides, an outdoor exhibition and performance area has been constructed.

In conclusion, the Colwick Arts Centre has undergone a significant transformation, with the addition of new facilities, the relocation of existing ones is more appealing than in 2005

Thanks for considering!
Have a good day!

Your report is jumping from one description to another. That makes it difficult to keep track of what you are actually discussing. It is always best to use 2 independent paragraphs for this presentation since there are 2 images provided in the source material. As per the exercise instructions, there were a set of words that you were supposed to use in the development of your report. I did not see any evidence that you were able to use these words in your presentation. Additionally, you did not represent the presentation using the correct 3 paragraph format for scoring. You have merged the paragraphs into a single presentation, lowering your C+C and GRA scores in the process. These could lead to a failing score at the end.
OP Sarahisme 1 / 1  
Thank you so much, I will try my best for the next time

Home / Writing Feedback / Mindset for ielts 1: the maps below shows Colwick Arts Centre in 2005 and today