Universities should spend the same budget for libraries and sports activities.

naseernasrati 14 / 33 10  
TOEFL, independent essay
prompt: universities should give the same amount of money to their students sports activities as they give to their university libraries. (do you agree or disagree)give reasons and examples to support your answer.

healthy bodies and minds

Sports activities are as important as studying in libraries. From my point of view, I agree that universities should spend the same budget for libraries and sports activities. Because students need a healthy body, ultimate use of breaks during study hours, and attractive offers to study in a university or college.

Firstly, mind activities such as: studying in the classes and libraries needs healthy and relaxed mind and body. Whereas, students spend most of their time in university in classes and libraries they become tired not only ghostly, but also physically. Although they need to spend most of their time in studying, they need a place to sport and become relax to study efficiently. Students who study in universities which have good sports facilities study more efficient than others. So, sports activities are as important as libraries.

In addition, studying for a long time is boring. If students in universities spend most of their time in classes and libraries they become tired, so, they need a break during their study hours. If universities provide good sports facilities in university campus, students can sport during breaks and become relaxed. For example, the university which I studied my bachelor degree had a separate part in the university campus for sport. I have used that opportunity during breaks to make my body stronger, now I have a healthy body because of sports activities during my bachelor degree. Therefore, sports activities have the same importance as studying in library and library.

Moreover, spending money on sports activities is a good way to attract more students in the universities. A facilitated library and sports facilities is not only important for students who are studying in a university, but also for students who will attend university in the future. If universities pay the same amount of money for sports activity as library, the university will attract more students to study in. Investing on sports activities and providing modern sports facilities will attract more students.

All in one, according to aforementioned reasons and examples, I am in agreement for this statement because spending the same amount of money on sports activities as libraries is helpful for the universities in different ways and manners. Because students will have healthy bodies and minds, use the breaks in the best possible way and interest in the universities.
chinkybehl22 10 / 25 4  
Good discussion and points.

There are few grammatical mistake which I would like to highlight:
3rd paragraph:
... as studying in library and libraries.

4th paragraph:
... sports activity as the libraries
Investing on in sports activities ...

5th paragraph:
... in agreement for to this ... as libraries is are helpful ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Universities should spend the same budget for libraries and sports activities.